The modern enterprise includes businesses of all sizes. Each with its own way of working. Smaller, leaner, meaner means you often have to work even harder and smarter... with an even closer eye on the bottom line. The Vertical Summit offers advanced VoIP technology, low cost SIP trunking, on/off premise mobility, remote connectivity and the only built-in hospitality applications suite in a compact, cost-effective platform on which to easily build and expand your communications capabilities as your business grows.
Vertical Summit — Communications for the Upwardly Mobile
Two sizes. More ways for small to mid-size businesses to more cost-effectively service customers, collaborate and work anywhere.
- UCS Desktop & Mobile Clients for multimedia collaboration & call control capabilities Read more
- Enhanced IP Call Recording capabilities Read more
- Real-time presence-based call routing & management at a glance
- Secure IM
- 6-way videoconferencing
- 1:1 mobile video calling
- ClickCall direct dialing from Web pages & other Windows-based files
- Dedicated Hospitality telephony feature set
- Easy to use GUI-based system configuration
Built-In Hospitality Applications Suite
Activated with a separate license, the Summit Hospitality Suite is accessible through an exclusive property management interface and includes standard features such as room status, wake-up calls, check in/out and more.
Summit Hospitality Suite Features
Flexible Phone Options
Get the most out of the Summit's feature set with a variety of Vertical phones, including the new Edge 9000 Series IP and digital phones and DECT phones featuring display-based interfaces, call logs, self-labeling keys and simplified administration.